Monday 31st July to Tuesday 1st August 2023
Bronze Qualify AJ
Dates: Monday 31st July to Tuesday 1st August 2023
Location: Berowra Valley
Transport: Participants must organise their own transport.
Drop off and pick up locations and times: You will be emailed a copy of the itinerary.
- Industry accredited organisation.
- Qualified and experienced adventure guides with first aid qualifications.
- Participant to staff ratios 12:1
- Minimum group size of 6 students.
- Support vehicle provided on each journey (where possible).
- Powerboat support for paddling sections (where possible).
- Remote area First Aid Kits and emergency communication equipment including: VHF, radios, satellite phone and satellite messenger/GPS tracker.
- FREE equipment hire: hiking backpacks, tents, mats and cooking stoves.
- Drinking water supplied at each campsite.
- Campsite bookings and National Park/State Forest day usage fees. Maps and compass supplied to each participant.
- Medical data collection and provision to staff.
- FREE briefing session at your college (Online or Face to Face)