Wednesday 13th to Friday 15th September 2023
Silver Qualify AJ
Date: Wednesday 13th to Friday 15th September 2023
Location: Myall Lakes National Park
Activity: Hiking and Canoeing
Transport: College bus
Drop off and pick up times: TBC by College staff
- Industry accredited organisation.
- Qualified and experienced adventure guides with first aid qualifications.
- Participant to staff ratios 12:1
- Minimum group size of 6 students.
- Support vehicle provided on each journey (where possible).
- Powerboat support for paddling sections (where possible).
- Remote area First Aid Kits and emergency communication equipment including: VHF, radios, satellite phone and satellite messenger/GPS tracker.
- FREE equipment hire: hiking backpacks, tents, mats and cooking stoves.
- Drinking water supplied at each campsite.
- Campsite bookings and National Park/State Forest day usage fees. Maps and compass supplied to each participant.
- Medical data collection and provision to staff.
- FREE briefing session at your college (Online or Face to Face)