Thursday 13th to Friday 14th April 2023
Bronze Practice OR Qualify AJ
Date: Thursday 13th to Friday 14th 2023
Location: Berowra Valley (Crosslands Reserve)
Transport: Participants must organise their own transport.
Drop off and pick up locations and times: You will be emailed a copy of the itinerary.
- Industry accredited organisation.
- Qualified and experienced adventure guides with first aid qualifications.
- Participant to staff ratios 12:1
- Minimum group size of 5 students.
- Support vehicle provided on each journey (where possible).
- Powerboat support for paddling sections (where possible).
- Remote area First Aid Kits and emergency communication equipment including: VHF, radios, satellite phone and satellite messenger/GPS tracker.
- FREE equipment hire: hiking backpacks, tents, mats and cooking stoves.
- Drinking water supplied at each campsite.
- Campsite bookings and National Park/State Forest day usage fees.Map case, map and compass supplied to each participant.
- Medical data collection and provision to staff.
- FREE ONLINE preliminary training covering packing/navigation/route planning etc
- All ORB reporting requirements.